Benowie Pioneer Construction Course
August 26 @ 7:00 PM – August 28 @ 3:00 PM
Friday 26 August – 7pm to 9.30pm
Saturday 27 August – 8am to 4pm
Sunday 28 August – 8am to 3pm
Course fee $30
Registrations closes by: 28/08/2022
Note: starting your application does not reserve your spot, you must submit your application and pay.
All participants must be proficient in BASIC KNOTS AND HITCHES – reef knot, sheet bend, clove hitch, rolling hitch. Knowledge of more, and basic lashings would assist – square, sheer and round lashings.
Attending this course is a great opportunity to achieve most of Bushcraft Pioneering stage 4, 5 or 6 in one weekend, depending on your prior achievements and goals for this course.
- Uniform is to be worn on Friday Night, casual; clothes and scarf only for Saturday and Sunday.
- Please bring a water bottle, mug/cup and your own lunch for Saturday and Sunday.
- No food will be provided, please bring your own lunch and morning/afternoon tea.
- Please bring GARDENING GLOVES to protect your hands from splinters on Sunday as you will be working with wooden poles.
- Bring and apply sunscreen on Saturday and Sunday for outdoor activities.
- Look at the requirements for each stage and come READY to tell us what stage you will be working at.
Yours in Scouting
Peter “Noddy” Quirke
Mary “Sueme” Page
David “Freddo” Sutton firstname.lastname@example.org