Sydney North Region’s Activities Team prepares a full range of activities and events each and every year… all you have to do is get out there and join in! Check out the different options below:
How do I book into an Activity Workshop?
- Choose your activity from the links above, and pick the workshop you wish to attend.
- Download a booking form.
- Fill in the details and email to (click on link) – Sydney North Region Office
- Complete the booking form and attach a cheque made out to “Scouts Australia” or Direct Deposit workshop fee payment (see below)
- Direct Deposit Payment to:
- Account Name – SSA, NSW Branch, Sydney North Region
- BSB – 032-000 Account Number – 186745
- Reference – SURNAME + COURSE NUMBER (See Above)
- Closing dates for each activity are listed in the Activities Calendar.
- If unsure about any details or if you are eligible to attend the workshop or activity then contact the Activity Co-ordinator.
- To confirm if the workshop is still on and has space contact the Region office.
Current Workshop Details & Downloads:
Participants will need to fill in a booking form and send to Region office. Participants should download all details below and follow the directions as per the participant’s letter to be sent to you to complete all the prerequisites prior to the first theory night.
Who to call?
If you have trouble contacting any of the individual Activity Coordinators or you can’t get the information you require, you should speak to the SNR Regional Commissioner Activities, Wesley Leverton or call the Region office.
Join the Team!
All the Activity Teams welcome new members from all sections of Scouting. So, if you want to supplement your Scouting commitments with an interest for one or more of the activities, then become a member of one of the teams. An interest in the activity is all you need to get involved. Just speak to the coordinator of the Activity Team you’re interested in joining, or the Regional Commissioner Activities.