Downhill ski trips cater for everyone, from beginners to experts, skiers or snowboarders. These trips are a great opportunity for members of all ages to ski and board the slopes of Australia’s premier ski resort, Perisher Blue.
Sydney North’s Downhill Ski Team will be running a number of ski trips during the season.
The Region Alpine Team organises accommodation, transport, most meals, lift tickets and ski hire. All the leaders have to do is organise their Scouts and/or Venturers, and be at the pick-up point. With a program full of nothing but powder snow, how could anyone refuse?
Positions on our coaches always fill quickly and based on the great conditions last season, we expect even greater demand this time. To avoid disappointment and ensure that your group gets the weekend you want, you should lodge an expression of interest with our booking officer immediately!
Who Can Do It?
Ski trips offer “Scouts” of all ages a great opportunity to ski and snowboard the slopes of Australia’s premier ski field, “Perisher Blue” at the most economical price possible. Our trips cater for for everyone from beginner to expert skiers and snowboarders.
When Do We Go
This year we intend to run coaches to the snow, staying at Bungarra Lodge at Jindabyne.
Departure Friday night August, returning Sunday August, 2021.There are no upcoming events at this time.
Staying at the Bungarra Lodge, all meals at the lodge are fully catered. Bunk rooms accomodate up to 12. Separate rooms for male, female, youth and adults.
Coaches will depart Friday evening and return at approximately midnight on Sunday. Pick-up and drop-off points and times will be advised.
$375 per person, which includes transport, accommodation, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, dinner on Saturday night and entry to the National Park. This price does not include Ski Hire, Lift Tickets or Lessons.
Equipment hire will be from Bungarra Lodge. Skis, boots, poles and helmet $50. Snowboard, boots, wrist guards and helmet $60. If ski clothing is needed this should be hired independently in Sydney before leaving. There is too much delay organising and paying on Saturday morning.
Lift Passes, Lift and Lesson Packages
Perisher Ski Resort no longer offers discount or bulk purchases for social groups. All participants will need to buy their own tickets. These can be purchased online at https://www.perisher.com.au/buy/
There is a discount if you purchase more than seven days in advance.
How Do I Book?
1. Individual bookings will be down through the “Register Now” website. Links for the trips are:-
- Trip 1 (SNR Ski Trip 1901): Click Here to Book
2. Leaders of each Troop/Unit should register their Troop/Unit name on the “Register Now” website (using the links above). There is a facility for the leader to email an invitation to the members of the Troop or Unit. Individuals of each Troop or Unit must then register as part of this group.
3. Payment is by credit card through the website. The site emails a receipt to the registrant. Multiple registrations can be aid in a single credit card transaction.
4. The closing date for each trip is published on the website.
5. Numbers are limited and once a trip is full no further books will be allowed.
Participants who have not made full payment will not be permitted to board the coach.
Who Can Help Me?
Paul Morris – Ph 0419 224 343