The Scout Abseil Day is a great opportunity for your Scout Troop to get a taste of this exciting adventure!
The day covers the requirements for the Scout Abseiling Badge, or Stage 3 Vertical (except the Rock Climbing specific “I Can” statements).
We run 3 sessions on each day: 9:30-11:30am, 12-2pm, and 2:30-4:30pm, with space for up to 20 Scouts in each session.
Cost is $17.50 per Scout.
If your Scout Troop is excited about abseiling, check the calendar for the dates of the Scout Abseil days and contact Region Office to book in your Troop – we can not accept bookings for Individual Scouts.
Note – To confirm your Troop’s booking you need to make payment. Your place is not confirmed until payment is received by the Region office.
How do I book into a Scout Abseil Day?
1. Pick the date you wish to attend.
2. Contact Region Office to confirm there is space on the day you have chosen, or to find an alternative, available time slot
3. Download a booking form.
4. Fill in the details and email to (click on link) – Sydney North Region Office
5. Complete the booking form and attach a cheque made out to “Scouts Australia” or Direct Deposit workshop fee payment (see below)
6. Direct Deposit Payment to:
* Account Name – SSA, NSW Branch, Sydney North Region
* BSB – 032-000 Account Number – 186745
* Reference – SURNAME + COURSE NUMBER (See Above)
7. Closing dates for each activity are beside the details above.
8. Please note – bookings are on a Troop basis, we do not take bookings for individual Scouts
9. If unsure about any details or if you are eligible to attend the workshop or activity then contact the Activity Co-ordinator.
Got a question about Scout Abseiling? Click the button to email the Scout Abseil Co-ordinator, Scott Osborne.
Bookings Close 22nd July. Contact Scott Osborne for Further infoAugust 21 @ 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM at Lindfield Rocks
Bookings Close 16th September. Contact Scott Osborne for Further infoOctober 16 @ 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM at Lindfield Rocks
Bookings Close 14th October. Contact Scott Osborne for Further infoNovember 13 @ 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM at Lindfield Rocks