The Scout Abseil Day is a great opportunity for your Scout Troop to get a taste of this exciting adventure!
The day covers the requirements for the Scout Abseiling Badge, or Stage 3 Vertical (except the Rock Climbing specific “I Can” statements).
We run 3 sessions on each day: 9:30-11:30am, 12-2pm, and 2:30-4:30pm, with space for between 12 & 20 Scouts in each session.
Cost is $22.00 per Scout.
If you have less than 12 Scouts, consider inviting a nearby Troop for a joint activity!
If your Scout Troop is excited about abseiling, check the calendar for the dates of the Scout Abseil days and contact Region Office to book in your Troop – we can not accept bookings for Individual Scouts.
Note – To confirm your Troop’s booking you need to make payment. Your place is not confirmed until payment is received by the Region office.
How do I book into a Scout Abseil Day?
1. Pick the date you wish to attend.
2. Contact Region Office to confirm there is space on the day you have chosen, or to find an alternative, available time slot
3. Closing dates for each activity are beside the details above.
4. Please note – bookings are on a Troop basis, we do not take bookings for individual Scouts
5. Once you are booked in, please contact the Co-ordinator to organise a theory night a week or 2 in advance, where a member of the Rockcraft team will visit your Scout Troop and discuss Safety, Knots, and General Abseiling Skills, as well as everything else you need to know for the day.
6. Once you have confirmed numbers, Region Office will send you an invoice for the entire Troop. We can not accept payments for individual Scouts.
7. If unsure about any details or if you are eligible to attend the workshop or activity then contact the Activity Co-ordinator.
Got a question about Scout Abseiling? Click the button to email the Scout Abseil Co-ordinator, Scott Osborne.
3 Sessions 9-30am, 12 Noon and 2-00pm Bookings Close 11th February, 2024. Contact Scott Osborne for …2024-03-03 @ 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM at Lindfield Rocks