|Home Search Contact||Joeys||Cubs||Scouts||Venturers||Rovers||Activities||Fellowships|
|Calendar Leader Resources Parent Resources|
ScoutLink Access Process
7th August 2018
ScoutLink system can be access by selected members of Scout NSW.
To submit an application for approval, follow these steps.
1. If you are not already a member of Scouts NSW e.g. have a membership
a. As part of your A2 Application, you need to obtain a WWCC (Working With
2. You need to complete the A14 - ScoutLink Responsible Appointment Form
3. All documents must be fully completed.
Sydney North Region Office
4. Once the application has been received, it will be checked and signed by the appropriate approvers, before being sent to State office for action.
5. If you have not realy been police cleared, you will have to wait approx 6 weeks for that clearance to come trough. Once State Office has approved you application, you will be required to attend aprox. 1 hour training session on how to use ScoutLink.
6. Once training has been completed, the Sate office will issue your password to the production system of ScoutLink.
Home Search Contact Site Credits Webmaster Login
© Copyright 2001 - 2018 Scouts Australia, Sydney North Region